Print

Devil Came To Me by Dover

Devil came to me
and he said: I Know what you need
devil (1)________ to me
and he said you just (2)____________ me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

Devil (3)________ to me
and he said: I Know what you need
devil came to me
and he said: you belong to me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

I (4)________ for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars (5)________ evil
and they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
but the (6)__________ were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you (7)________ burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me
and he said: I know what you need
devil came to me
and he said: what you need it's me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

The moon was red and night became my (8)____________
but the stars were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you will burn in hell tell us if you're (9)____________

Everybody say now I will take the lessons
that I forgot to learn at school
and they go like: everybody say you deserve
what you get
but oh! no, I didn't mean to hurt

I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars (10)________ evil
and they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Answers:
(1) came(2) follow(3) came(4) lied(5) were(6) stars(7) will(8) friend(9) scared(10) were