A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
Get new video   |   Hotkeys
Are you a teacher? Create your own exercises, introducing the gaps in the part of the song where you need, and also you will be able to share the link with your students. Furthermore you will be able to check the users that have done your exercises and the punctuation that they have obtained.
Now, you can create your own flashcards.

Devil Came To Me English Medium

by Dover

Devil came to me
and he said: I Know what you need
devil came to me
and he said you just follow me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

Devil came to me
and he said: I Know what you need
devil came to me
and he said: you belong to me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me
and he said: I know what you need
devil came to me
and he said: what you need it's me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
you will burn in hell
do you know why?

The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Everybody say now I will take the lessons
that I forgot to learn at school
and they go like: everybody say you deserve
what you get
but oh! no, I didn't mean to hurt

I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
but the stars were evil
and they said: hey, like you were
this is just the end
you will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Click any word to get definition.
( Automatic Translation )
Con tecnología de Microsoft® Translator
Tell us the error
X Close